Friday, May 4, 2012

As you can tell I haven't been doing very well with keeping up on my Blog. Just seems to be so many things going on and of course never enough time.  Since my last post several things have happened.
  1. I had extensive surgery on my left foot that has set me back a bit. Not only did the surgery curtail my mobility it pretty much stopped my crafting for awhile.  
  2. I WON some wonderful stamps for Mother's Day and Father's Day made by ShabbyChic.com in a contest held by SVGATTIC.com.
  3. I bought some Spectrum Noir markers from ConsumerCrafts.com  so that I can color my new stamps that I won and the stamps that I am going to try and make using the Teresa Collins Stamp Making Kit I bought from Amazon.com. I'm waiting on delivery so when they come we will see what I can post.
Being home with nothing to do but surf on an IPAD can be expensive! LOL

I was able to make a few Cards while having my foot up with elements I cut out before surgery.

My first attempt at stamping turned out OK. I used one of the Mother's Day stamps I won on a card made from the Welcome Spring File from SVGATTIC.com. I don't have anyone to send it to but it was fun making it and I got to play with my new stamps.


I was also able to make a little note card I am sending to a friend of mine using the Tent Card file ,the Mad Tea Party file and the 3D Spring Flower File  also from SVGAttic.com. The sentiment is all my own! Coming up with corny sayings is fun and one reason I wanted the stamp making kit.

Well I guess this enough babble for one day. Hopefully I can do better at blogging as my foot begins to heal.
See Ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment