The Fall Window Wall Hanging by Brigit Mann on SVG CUTS.com was the inspiration for this wall hanging that I am going to add to my office. Charlotte's Web by E.B.White was the inspiration for the the welcome sign. Various pieces and parts I made just because they are so cute and easy make up the rest of the window's decorations.
For my version of Bridgit's project I used the following SVG files on various papers that I have in my stash.
- The mums are from 3D Mums and Fall Flowers SVG Kit that I made one day just because I wanted to try them.
- The Pumpkin was a left over from items I had made for the SVG Cuts Autumn Challenge and came from the Harvest Hill Farm SVG Collection.
- The 3D acorn is a miniature from the Acorn Autumn SVG Kit.
- The Welcome web as an adaptation of the spider web square found in Salazar's Scary Squares SVG Collection. I added text to the WEB and welded it. Worked beautifully!
- LAST but not least- Charlotte (as I like to call her) comes from the Spooky Cuties SVG Collection.
- Again Welcome and enjoy!