Saturday, September 1, 2012

An Apple a day!

Sometimes crafting makes me sad like when I make a file that was created by a very talened artisit but the artist is no longer creating. This is the case of my little apple basket. The file was designed by Jessica Bashaw. Jessica decided to take a creative break a few months ago but you can still purchase her files from Designs on Cloud 9. This file is from the Fall Harvest Favor Box collection. Very quick and easy- it makes the perfect table decoration or Thank You gift.
Jessica if you are still out there - thanks ! and Designs on Cloud 9 tahnks for keeping her files available.

1 comment:

  1. So sad to hear that the site SVGAttic.com is no longer available, I was wondering what would happened and you gave me the answer, thanks Sandra. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete