Sunday, September 30, 2012

It feels good to help out!


SVG CUTS's newest kit, Gimme Candy Boxes SVG Kit, has had me cut'n and a glu'n since I bought it Friday.


I have made a few in the traditional Halloween theme boxes but for the most part I have been making them out of paper from the mambi pack by "me & my Big ideas" I bought at Michael's and AC Moore. My good friend Carol Landers is holding a fund raiser for Breast Cancer Awareness October 6th during the homecoming activities for the  Sandston Jets Football Association.

Below is a small sample of how the boxes look in Pink and I would have posted more but they have already been delivered to Carol for filling with an assortment of candy. Hopefully you can get an idea of versatile these boxes are.

 

The last fund raiser Carol hosted she used gift bags I made from Betty's Bags and Boxes II SVG Collection and the mambi paper to dress up her cookie baggies and requested more if possible for this fund raiser. The cookies in the gift bags went fast!

To add a little variety I also cut out a few of the lacy cubes from the One-Piece Boxes SVG Kit that I modified using the free file Awareness Ribbon and added a LED tea light for her table decoration.

I've already bought two more mambi packs to have on hand to make as time permits for her next fund raiser.

Remember Ladies- get your Mammogram if you have not already done so!

No comments:

Post a Comment