Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Halloween Challenge Entry

 
SVG Cuts is having a Halloween Challenge.The idea is to make a Halloween project  using only files from selected kits. The kits are:
  • Elmhurst Hollow SVG Kit
  • Midnight Jamboree SVG Kit
  • Party on Elm Street SVG Kit
  • Spooky Silhouettes SVG Collection
  • Hazel's Wicked Witch Crafts SVG Collection
  • Gotchic Flourishes SVG Collection

  • My entry for the challenge is a glass block that holds a silhouette that I created. After cutting out the welded piece I inserted the silhouette into the block along with a printed piece of vellum and some clear lights.
    This was a fun project because I actually got the weld feature to work right and I got the vellum and silhouette into the block without dropping it! I know I will be making more blocks in the future.

    The elements used to make the silhouette are:
     Hazel's Wicked Witch Crafts SVG Collection - Tree and Window frame
    Midnight Jamboree SVG Kit - Moon ,Witch 1, and Happy Cat
    Spooky Silhouettes SVG Collection - Fence, Witch 2 and Haunted House
    Elmhurst Hollow SVG Kit - Bats

    The pattern on the Vellum is from Cosmo Cricket Digital Paper Pack - Matilda - Black Brew.




    No comments:

    Post a Comment